Recent Posts

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Save a Horse.

I'm a country girl at heart.  Sure the pencil skirts, stiletto heals, manicured nails, corporate job, suburb living parade I call my life is full fledged and alive and well. But in my fantasy land I love the romanticism that is the old west country living (obviously with all the amenities of the 21st century).  My dream life involves acreage of land with a few meadows of wildflowers, a nice sized garden, running down to the country store, tossing back drinks at the local watering hole, front porch sittin', lemonade drinking, cuddling up with a cowboy and dancing the two step.  Hard to believe maybe, but pretty true.

So when BB suggested we hit up the rodeo at the Puyallup Fair for a little rodeo action, I was all in. Don't have to ask me twice so spend the evening with cowboys, dancing and eating fair food. Decked out in our cowgirl gear we hit the fair early to take in the sights, sounds and smells (all for better or worse...).

This is what it looked like:

We.are.cute!

Obviously made a b-line for this place the minute it was spotted.


Maybe I had 3.  

Totally naturally delicious.

Well, now that's just crazy stupid.


Cowgirl up!

After a block of curly fries the size of my head, an elephant ear, a corn dog, scones, a few adult beverages and all the live stock we could handle, we were ready for the rodeo action. And it did not disappoint.

Get a load of this:

Bareback.

Steer wrestling.

BULL riding.  Like a real BULL.

The Scenery:

 
Maybe this is mildly objectifying, but, number 18...wow.  Just wow.

Asleep at the Wheel

That's Angela, dancing in the dirt, with a cowboy. Nbd.

The hat makes you legit.



Say, "High-five!"

Same time, same place next year ladies....COWGIRL UP! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment