· I think I missed my calling as a virologist. I’m taking an online virology course and my mind is blown every time. I’m really gearing up to highly-possibly go back to school in the summer/fall so this is a good exercise in getting my study on. I’m also regularly practicing my Italian which I’m quite sure my neighbors loves to hear me shout “IL GATTO E SUL TELEVISORE!” (The cat is on the television) in a perfect American accent. Because that's useful.
· I’m back at boot camp which means last week I could hardly walk and today I could hardly lift my arms over my head. That’s the cost of getting back into shape.
· Thanks to the fine folks at RH2 CPAs, I only owe $4 to Uncle Sam this year. Can’t get much more accurate than that! Best accountants around. Take that Uncle Sam….oh wait, never mind - you’ve taken your fair share.
· If anyone would like to get me a subscription to Kinfolk, Darling or The New Yorker, that would be so appreciated and I would think of you every time I got the delivery.
· Action packed week coming up with a shopping night, K2 movie screening, the SAM Remix with Miro, Europhile and Travel Meet Up/Girls Night in Ballard and a few pipeline screenings. If you want to join for any of it, let me know…more the merrier (not generally said by an introvert but I probably like you so it’s ok).
· Storyville coffee just opened down the street and I am in love. It’s not Italian coffee but it is the best Seattle coffee in town. Bold, but true statement.
· While I’ve been writing in bursts and sparingly posting, you can always follow me along on the Twitter and the Instagram (@mscsquared) (just recently released on Windows Phones so now I’m obsessed) to get the snippets.
How do you fight the winter blues? I'm open to all tips and tricks of the trade.