Recent Posts

Friday, January 23, 2009

Inaugural Random Thoughts of the Day:

My mind tends to wander throughout the day. And when I say wander, I mean over the river and through the woods through the Redwood forest, Never Neverland, through the Grand Canyon, crossing the English Channel, and eventually goes the wrong direction on the one-way road of life. Seriously, it’s all over the place. But none the less, it wanders I here is the first installment of what anticipate being many entries of my wandering mind.

• I’ve started knitting and I might have scarf by winter…as in winter 2010. I’d like to get good enough to knit socks so that I can revel in my crafty brilliance but not actually wear them. Additionally, I’m feeling inspired to learn how to sew.
• I might be a narcissist. At least I’m honest.
• I need to start hanging pictures in my place so it looks like I’m not about ready to move out.
• I wish my oven/stove was better so that I could bake and cook more, or at least that’s my excuse.
• I’m listening to the Best of Chopin. It makes me feel snobby, but it relaxes me.
• Spontaneous outburst of semi-naked dancing are complete necessary to my mental well-being.
• I have serious issues with commitment, unrealistic expectations of myself and other, and an insatiable appetite for peanut butter.
• Eric Hutchinson’s music makes me want to hit the open highway with no destination, windows down, sunglasses on and tunes up.
• I miss my sister more than I care to admit.
• I wish I was an extrovert, photogenic and less judgmental than I really am.
• I often contemplate the purpose of body hair…I don’t see the purpose. I feel like we should have evolved from that once we started using animal skin to keep us warm.
• It makes me happy when people run for the bus and make it. I giggle a little on the inside when people run for the bus and miss it….does that make me bad person?

More real posts sooner than later. But that’s it for now. Night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment