Recent Posts

Monday, October 5, 2009

Five Reasons

Top 5 Reasons I love this Photo (click on it to see larger):




5. Check out the baby blue Mary Janes. You can see my taste for adorable shoes started young. Put that on the list of things to blame my parents for.

4. My dad’s cowboy boots you can’t really see. But, I have vivid memories of sitting on his feet with these boots stomping down the hall. Or hearing them in the around the house, or running my finger along the stitching. I love those boots.

3. Notice the bird...and I don't mean the one that flies.

2. Hello fat cheeks. Cute when you're a kid, not when you're 27.

1. The band aids on BOTH my knees. I was a chronic klutz and always landed on my knees, so much so my knees were smooth from scaring. But as in life, whenever you fall down, you got to get back up and go after the other kid’s toy. Or so I'm told.

0 comments:

Post a Comment