Recent Posts

Monday, August 30, 2010

Baked Goods


One blazing hot summer day, a friend and I thought it brilliant to turn the oven on to 400 degrees and bake, literally.  CT is a baker by trade and before he ran off to New York I tricked him into teaching me a few tricks of the trade.  This really just turned in to him working his magic while I watched/swooned.

We made rosemary foccacia and blueberry scones.  No recipes, made from memory with love.







A plate of bread; baked by a dreamboat; for dinner.  It's a trifecta for love.



It's hard to not love a man who knows his way around a kitchen and is good with his hands. Double bonus. 



viola!

He moved to New York last week to pursue his career in music (The man has maybe one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard.  Just beautiful in the purest sense). One thing's for sure, if that music business doesn't work out for him (which it will), he's always got a place in my kitchen. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Again, I love this post because of the yummy photos and the fact that I got to eat some of the goods, but also because I keep going..."Wow that looks familiar. Wait! That's my kitchen!"

Post a Comment