Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just the Highlights

I really enjoy my job:  So refreshing to love what you do.
Summer seasonal foods: Delicious pollenta in marinara sauce with grilled veggies.  Plus blueberries and strawberries for an afternoon snack.
Sun sun sun with some sun on the side:  My desk has a giant window that lets in all the sunlight.
Linds and I went for a run after work: And by run I mean sat on the porch and ate glass castle with the man-friends in the sun, so...close to running.
Mom bought hair:  After losing her hair years ago to the cocktail of meds, Mom finally got a wig that looks quite cute...on me.

Weird?  Cute?  Thumbs Up?

1 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

OMG! I saw the photo before I read the post...almost had a heart attack!!!! LOL. I think you may be able to pull a short cut off :) May wanna wear that around for a day to practice though.

Post a Comment