Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

xo

Well, it's Valentine's Day.  And unlike many people, I don't particularly loathe the day. It doesn't even make the list of top 3 worst holidays (1. Halloween, 2. New Year's Eve, 3. Columbus Day...fyi).   

While this holiday mostly helps sustain the floralist, jewelry and cardmaking companies, I don't see much wrong with that. There's worse.  Besides....you're celebrating love, can't much be wrong with that either.  Right?

And while I am single this year, I know I am loved.  That's enough for me. 

Plus these don't happen every day:

Single rose waiting for me at my desk



A Valentine from my nephew:

He even drew me a picture and secured himself as the the best valentine of 2012.


So, this day, much love to you, from me. xo. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment