Recent Posts

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Doppelganger

I am a regular watcher of the Ellen Show via TheEllenChannel on YouTube.  My favorite segments are her celeb Hidden Camera and when she scares people. I stay up far too late watching these clips, laughing out loud with tears rolling down my cheeks while gasping for air. It's almost a full body work out.  It's the best.

Recently, the YouTube sensations Sophia Grace and Rosie, have been regular guest on the shows.  These adorable girls from Britain have personalities are fitting to their voices. Catch up, you'll see what I mean.

I've been watching these girls looking at the really chatty one and thinking she totally reminds me of someone, at least in appearance. For the life of me I couldn't figure out who. 

Until today. It dawned on me.

This is Sophia Grace:




And this is her doppelganger:



ME (circa 1985)!


Can you see it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment