Recent Posts

Monday, November 23, 2009

Bliss List Monday

I’m exhausted. 7 hours of sleep in 2 days is not working for me (ok, plus a 2 hour nap). I’m cold, I’m tired, and all around cranky and just a pleasure to be around. My house is a mess, my car is covered in autumnal mud, my mind is in about 8 different places, none of which are the present. So on this Bliss List Monday, I’m digging deep. We’re talking coal mine deep.

Here’s my best effort:

1.) Hear: The Frames – The Red Chord and Say it to Me Now - on repeat.
2.) See: Totally sweet tights. Today’s pair are classy yet sexy. Just how I like them.
3.) Feel: Seat warmers. Worth every penny and will be for the next 8 months.
4.) Taste: Curiously strong Crème de Menthe Altoids. So fresh and so clean clean.
5.) Smell: Cinnamon on my sweet potato for lunch.
6.) Tech: A very touching email from a dear friend. It warmed my frigid little heart.

There you have it.

What’s on your Bliss List?

2 comments:

stephanielynn said...

Say it to Me Now. AMEN. YouTubed as many as I could today.

stephanielynn said...

PS - I think you're fabulous.

Post a Comment