Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

But wait,There's MORE!

Because when you're 30 you can do anything.  Like celebrate for the 30th time...no bigs.

The day after the bday, IJ came into the city. As a native Bostonian, she hates the town and has only comes back when I'm in town which is oddly about 6 times. PB and IJ hadn't seen each other in over 7 years but I have kept them both up to date on each other's lives.  Given there ability to pick up where they leave off and talk to anyone, it was like no time had passed and we were up to our laughing antics. 

It went a little something like this:



Unsure about what is happening here but it sure looks awkward

Pre-any photo...this is what happens




Seriously, IJ...with the face.

This is usually what's happening.

We all met 7 years ago.  I will always believe that my life path in going to NYC wasn't about school or work, it was about meeting these ones and having the best friends I could ask for.  Through the thick and thin and highs and lows and tears of joy and laughter, we've done it all.  I wouldn't be who I am today without them.

And as always a good reminder.  Every second counts. 

Cheers to making those seconds count. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment