Recent Posts

Monday, August 13, 2012

5 Cents

I think I will be approaching a situation that has the very real likelihood that I am totally going to eff up. Like on the epic level.  Most because I don't have patience. Oh, and I'm short-sighted, impulsive, compulsive and easily clouded by fantasy.

Today I was chatting with a friend who has been in a similar but reverse situation relaying the situation and her advice was, "Whatever it is that you WANT to do, do the exact opposite."

On the twitter-sphere tonight I read this:
"Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions."

Regardless of my inevitable colossal screw up to come, I think these are pretty good sentiments to share in general. 

So there you go, my 5 cents for free.

You're welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment